Archer fish fast hunting maneuver may be guided by directionally selective retinal ganglion cells
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 436–444, February 2012
How to Cite
Tsvilling, V., Donchin, O., Shamir, M. and Segev, R. (2012), Archer fish fast hunting maneuver may be guided by directionally selective retinal ganglion cells. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 436–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07971.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 13 September 2011, revised 10 November 2011, accepted 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!