Surprise! Neural correlates of Pearce–Hall and Rescorla–Wagner coexist within the brain
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Beyond Simple Reinforcement Learning
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1190–1200, April 2012
How to Cite
Roesch, M. R., Esber, G. R., Li, J., Daw, N. D. and Schoenbaum, G. (2012), Surprise! Neural correlates of Pearce–Hall and Rescorla–Wagner coexist within the brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1190–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07986.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 17 October 2011, revised 30 November 2011, accepted 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!