Surprise! Neural correlates of Pearce–Hall and Rescorla–Wagner coexist within the brain
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Beyond Simple Reinforcement Learning
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1190–1200, April 2012
How to Cite
Roesch, M. R., Esber, G. R., Li, J., Daw, N. D. and Schoenbaum, G. (2012), Surprise! Neural correlates of Pearce–Hall and Rescorla–Wagner coexist within the brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1190–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2011.07986.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 17 October 2011, revised 30 November 2011, accepted 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!