Specialization of the posterior temporal lobes for audio-motor processing – evidence from a functional magnetic resonance imaging study of skilled drummers
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 634–643, February 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-G., Fan, L.-Y., Lee, S.-H., Chen, J.-H. and Chou, T.-L. (2012), Specialization of the posterior temporal lobes for audio-motor processing – evidence from a functional magnetic resonance imaging study of skilled drummers. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 634–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.07996.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Received 9 September 2011, revised 5 December 2011, accepted 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!