Spontaneous depolarization wave in the mouse embryo: origin and large-scale propagation over the CNS identified with voltage-sensitive dye imaging
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1230–1241, April 2012
How to Cite
Momose-Sato, Y., Nakamori, T. and Sato, K. (2012), Spontaneous depolarization wave in the mouse embryo: origin and large-scale propagation over the CNS identified with voltage-sensitive dye imaging. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1230–1241. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.07997.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Received 27 July 2011, revised 4 December 2011, accepted 11 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!