Lateral regions of the rodent striatum reveal elevated glutamate decarboxylase 1 mRNA expression in medium-sized projection neurons
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 711–722, March 2012
How to Cite
Trifonov, S., Houtani, T., Kase, M., Toida, K., Maruyama, M., Yamashita, Y., Shimizu, J.-I. and Sugimoto, T. (2012), Lateral regions of the rodent striatum reveal elevated glutamate decarboxylase 1 mRNA expression in medium-sized projection neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 711–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08001.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Received 25 August 2011, revised 22 November 2011, accepted 13 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!