How can a Bayesian approach inform neuroscience?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Beyond Simple Reinforcement Learning
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1169–1179, April 2012
How to Cite
O’Reilly, J. X., Jbabdi, S. and Behrens, T. E. J. (2012), How can a Bayesian approach inform neuroscience?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1169–1179. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08010.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 20 October 2011, revised 14 December 2011, accepted 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!