Interictal spikes, fast ripples and seizures in partial epilepsies – combining multi-level computational models with experimental data
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: INTEGRATING CLINICAL, EXPERIMENTAL AND COMPUTATIONAL NEUROSCIENCE
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 2164–2177, July 2012
How to Cite
Wendling, F., Bartolomei, F., Mina, F., Huneau, C. and Benquet, P. (2012), Interictal spikes, fast ripples and seizures in partial epilepsies – combining multi-level computational models with experimental data. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2164–2177. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08039.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 5 December 2011, revised 9 January 2012, accepted 17 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!