Different dorsal striatum circuits mediate action discrimination and action generalization
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: Beyond Simple Reinforcement Learning
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1105–1114, April 2012
How to Cite
Hilario, M., Holloway, T., Jin, X. and Costa, R. M. (2012), Different dorsal striatum circuits mediate action discrimination and action generalization. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1105–1114. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08073.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Received 21 November 2011, revised 7 February 2012, accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!