Activation of spinal TDAG8 and its downstream PKA signaling pathway contribute to bone cancer pain in rats
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 2107–2117, July 2012
How to Cite
Hang, L.-H., Yang, J.-P., Yin, W., Wang, L.-N., Guo, F., Ji, F.-H., Shao, D.-H., Xu, Q.-N., Wang, X.-Y. and Zuo, J.-L. (2012), Activation of spinal TDAG8 and its downstream PKA signaling pathway contribute to bone cancer pain in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2107–2117. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08087.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 17 October 2011, revised 10 February 2012, accepted 19 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!