Touching and feeling: differences in pleasant touch processing between glabrous and hairy skin in humans
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Soieties and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1782–1788, June 2012
How to Cite
McGlone, F., Olausson, H., Boyle, J. A., Jones-Gotman, M., Dancer, C., Guest, S. and Essick, G. (2012), Touching and feeling: differences in pleasant touch processing between glabrous and hairy skin in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1782–1788. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08092.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Received 23 February 2012, revised 23 February 2012, accepted 24 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!