Present address: Laboratoire de Neurophysique et Physiologie (UMR CNRS 8119), Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France.
Striatal dopamine modulates song spectral but not temporal features through D1 receptors
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1771–1781, June 2012
How to Cite
Leblois, A. and Perkel, D. J. (2012), Striatal dopamine modulates song spectral but not temporal features through D1 receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1771–1781. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08095.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
- Received 26 July 2011, revised 21 February 2012, accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!