Temporomandibular joint-evoked responses by spinomedullary neurons and masseter muscle are enhanced after repeated psychophysical stress
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 2025–2034, July 2012
How to Cite
Okamoto, K., Tashiro, A., Chang, Z., Thompson, R. and Bereiter, D. A. (2012), Temporomandibular joint-evoked responses by spinomedullary neurons and masseter muscle are enhanced after repeated psychophysical stress. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2025–2034. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08100.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Received 22 November 2011, revised 21 February 2012, accepted 1 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!