Mushroom body neuronal remodelling is necessary for short-term but not for long-term courtship memory in Drosophila
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1684–1691, June 2012
How to Cite
Redt-Clouet, C., Trannoy, S., Boulanger, A., Tokmatcheva, E., Savvateeva-Popova, E., Parmentier, M.-L., Preat, T. and Dura, J.-M. (2012), Mushroom body neuronal remodelling is necessary for short-term but not for long-term courtship memory in Drosophila. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1684–1691. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08103.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Received 3 May 2011, revised 1 March 2012, accepted 2 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!