Differential modulations of ipsilateral and contralateral beta (de)synchronization during unimanual force production
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 2088–2097, July 2012
How to Cite
van Wijk, B. C. M., Beek, P. J. and Daffertshofer, A. (2012), Differential modulations of ipsilateral and contralateral beta (de)synchronization during unimanual force production. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2088–2097. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08122.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2012
- Received 5 December 2011, revised 14 March 2012, accepted 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!