Neonatal seizures: controversies and challenges in translating new therapies from the lab to the isolette
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EARLY BRAIN REPAIR AND PROTECTION
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1857–1865, June 2012
How to Cite
Chapman, K. E., Raol, Y. H. and Brooks-Kayal, A. (2012), Neonatal seizures: controversies and challenges in translating new therapies from the lab to the isolette. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1857–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08140.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 31 January 2012, revised 26 March 2012, accepted 27 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!