GABA transporter subtype 1 and GABA transporter subtype 3 modulate glutamatergic transmission via activation of presynaptic GABAB receptors in the rat globus pallidus
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 2482–2492, August 2012
How to Cite
Jin, X.-T., Paré, J.-F. and Smith, Y. (2012), GABA transporter subtype 1 and GABA transporter subtype 3 modulate glutamatergic transmission via activation of presynaptic GABAB receptors in the rat globus pallidus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2482–2492. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08147.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Received 11 January 2012, revised 12 March 2012, accepted 5 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!