I.L. and J.M. contributed equally to this work.
The absence of Complexin 3 and Complexin 4 differentially impacts the ON and OFF pathways in mouse retina
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 2470–2481, August 2012
How to Cite
Landgraf, I., Mühlhans, J., Dedek, K., Reim, K., Brandstätter, J. H. and Ammermüller, J. (2012), The absence of Complexin 3 and Complexin 4 differentially impacts the ON and OFF pathways in mouse retina. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2470–2481. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08149.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received 23 November 2011, revised 1 March 2012, accepted 5 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!