Present address: Instituto de Neurociencias de Alicante CSIC, Universidad Miguel 13 Hernández 03550 Alicante, Spain.
Timing of developmental sequences in different brain structures: physiological and pathological implications
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EARLY BRAIN REPAIR AND PROTECTION
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1846–1856, June 2012
How to Cite
Dehorter, N., Vinay, L., Hammond, C. and Ben-Ari, Y. (2012), Timing of developmental sequences in different brain structures: physiological and pathological implications. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1846–1856. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08152.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 17 February 2012, revised 4 April 2012, accepted 9 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!