RNA-binding proteins involved in RNA localization and their implications in neuronal diseases
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EARLY BRAIN REPAIR AND PROTECTION
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1818–1836, June 2012
How to Cite
Tolino, M., Köhrmann, M. and Kiebler, M. A. (2012), RNA-binding proteins involved in RNA localization and their implications in neuronal diseases. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1818–1836. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08160.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 20 February 2012, revised 11 April 2012, accepted 12 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!