P.K.-Y.C. and D.V. contributed equally to this work.
AMPA receptors as drug targets in neurological disease – advantages, caveats, and future outlook
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: EARLY BRAIN REPAIR AND PROTECTION
Volume 35, Issue 12, pages 1908–1916, June 2012
How to Cite
Chang, P. K.-Y., Verbich, D. and McKinney, R. A. (2012), AMPA receptors as drug targets in neurological disease – advantages, caveats, and future outlook. European Journal of Neuroscience, 35: 1908–1916. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08165.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Received 22 February 2012, revised 13 April 2012, accepted 15 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!