Present address: Institut de la Vision, UMR S 968 INSERM, UMR 7210 CNRS, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 17 Rue Moreau, 75012 Paris, France.
Cellular and subcellular localization of CXCL12 and CXCR4 in rat nociceptive structures: physiological relevance
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 2619–2631, September 2012
How to Cite
Reaux-Le Goazigo, A., Rivat, C., Kitabgi, P., Pohl, M. and Melik Parsadaniantz, S. (2012), Cellular and subcellular localization of CXCL12 and CXCR4 in rat nociceptive structures: physiological relevance. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2619–2631. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08179.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Received 12 December 2011, revised 3 May 2012, accepted 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!