Present address: CNRS – Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Centre de Génétique et de Physiologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire, F-69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France.
Functional characterization of a sex pheromone receptor in the pest moth Spodoptera littoralis by heterologous expression in Drosophila
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 2588–2596, September 2012
How to Cite
Montagné, N., Chertemps, T., Brigaud, I., François, A., François, M.-C., de Fouchier, A., Lucas, P., Larsson, M. C. and Jacquin-Joly, E. (2012), Functional characterization of a sex pheromone receptor in the pest moth Spodoptera littoralis by heterologous expression in Drosophila. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2588–2596. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08183.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Received 25 January 2012, revised 7 May 2012, accepted 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!