Motifs in health and disease: the promise of circuit interrogation by optogenetics
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: INTEGRATING CLINICAL, EXPERIMENTAL AND COMPUTATIONAL NEUROSCIENCE
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 2260–2272, July 2012
How to Cite
Tiesinga, P. H. E. (2012), Motifs in health and disease: the promise of circuit interrogation by optogenetics. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2260–2272. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08186.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 4 January 2012, revised 12 May 2012, accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!