High serum androstenedione levels correlate with impaired memory in the surgically menopausal rat: a replication and new findings
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 3086–3095, October 2012
How to Cite
Camp, B. W., Gerson, J. E., Tsang, C. W. S., Villa, S. R., Acosta, J. I., Blair Braden, B., Hoffman, A. N., Conrad, C. D. and Bimonte-Nelson, H. A. (2012), High serum androstenedione levels correlate with impaired memory in the surgically menopausal rat: a replication and new findings. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3086–3095. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08194.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received 6 February 2012, revised 13 April 2012, accepted 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!