Pattern-motion selective responses in MT, MST and the pulvinar of humans
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 2849–2858, September 2012
How to Cite
Villeneuve, M. Y., Thompson, B., Hess, R. F. and Casanova, C. (2012), Pattern-motion selective responses in MT, MST and the pulvinar of humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2849–2858. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08205.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received 16 January 2012, accepted 28 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!