A.S., M.W.K. and T.N. contributed equally to this work.
The role of melanin-concentrating hormone in conditioned reward learning
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 3126–3133, October 2012
How to Cite
Sherwood, A., Wosiski-Kuhn, M., Nguyen, T., Holland, P. C., Lakaye, B., Adamantidis, A. and Johnson, A. W. (2012), The role of melanin-concentrating hormone in conditioned reward learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3126–3133. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08207.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
- Received 11 March 2012, revised 18 May 2012, accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!