Interaction of NMDA receptors and L-type calcium channels during early odor preference learning in rats
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 3134–3141, October 2012
How to Cite
Jerome, D., Hou, Q. and Yuan, Q. (2012), Interaction of NMDA receptors and L-type calcium channels during early odor preference learning in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3134–3141. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08210.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Received 19 April 2012, revised 24 May 2012, accepted 01 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!