Present address: Inserm Unité U1028, 69675 Bron Cedex, France.
Dynamics of anticipatory mechanisms during predictive context processing
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 2996–3004, October 2012
How to Cite
Bidet-Caulet, A., Barbe, P.-G., Roux, S., Viswanath, H., Barthélémy, C., Bruneau, N., Knight, R. T. and Bonnet-Brilhault, F. (2012), Dynamics of anticipatory mechanisms during predictive context processing. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 2996–3004. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08223.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received 14 November 2011, revised 22 December 2011, accepted 15 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!