Protective role of neuropeptide Y Y2 receptors in cell death and microglial response following methamphetamine injury
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 3173–3183, November 2012
How to Cite
Gonçalves, J., Ribeiro, C. F., Malva, J. O. and Silva, A. P. (2012), Protective role of neuropeptide Y Y2 receptors in cell death and microglial response following methamphetamine injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3173–3183. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08232.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Received 10 April 2012, revised 21 June 2012, accepted 21 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!