Bursting as a source of non-linear determinism in the firing patterns of nigral dopamine neurons
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 3214–3223, November 2012
How to Cite
Jeong, J., Shi, W.-X., Hoffman, R., Oh, J., Gore, J. C., Bunney, B. S. and Peterson, B. S. (2012), Bursting as a source of non-linear determinism in the firing patterns of nigral dopamine neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3214–3223. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08238.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received 15 March 2012, revised 25 June 2012, accepted 27 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!