E.S and A.B. contributed equally to this work.
Oscillatory entrainment of subthalamic nucleus neurons and behavioural consequences in rodents and primates
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 3246–3257, November 2012
How to Cite
Syed, E. C. J., Benazzouz, A., Taillade, M., Baufreton, J., Champeaux, K., Falgairolle, M., Bioulac, B., Gross, C. E. and Boraud, T. (2012), Oscillatory entrainment of subthalamic nucleus neurons and behavioural consequences in rodents and primates. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3246–3257. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08246.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Received 3 February 2012, revised 3 July 2012, accepted 5 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!