Overexpression of corticotropin-releasing factor in Barrington’s nucleus neurons by adeno-associated viral transduction: effects on bladder function and behavior
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 3356–3364, November 2012
How to Cite
McFadden, K., Griffin, T. A., Levy, V., Wolfe, J. H. and Valentino, R. J. (2012), Overexpression of corticotropin-releasing factor in Barrington’s nucleus neurons by adeno-associated viral transduction: effects on bladder function and behavior. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3356–3364. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08250.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Received 23 June 2012, revised 10 July 2012, accepted 11 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!