Decreased axonal transport rates in the Tg2576 APP transgenic mouse: improvement with the gamma-secretase inhibitor MRK-560 as detected by manganese-enhanced MRI
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 AstraZeneca AB. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 3165–3172, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F.-H., Appelkvist, P., Klason, T., Gissberg, O., Bogstedt, A., Eliason, K., Martinsson, S., Briem, S., Andersson, A., Visser, S. A. G., Ivarsson, M., Lindberg, M., Agerman, K. and Sandin, J. (2012), Decreased axonal transport rates in the Tg2576 APP transgenic mouse: improvement with the gamma-secretase inhibitor MRK-560 as detected by manganese-enhanced MRI. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3165–3172. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08258.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Received 21 October 2011, revised 26 June 2012, accepted 18 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!