Trigeminal interpolaris/caudalis transition neurons mediate reflex lacrimation evoked by bright light in the rat
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. European Journal of Neuroscience © 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 3492–3499, December 2012
How to Cite
Okamoto, K., Tashiro, A., Thompson, R., Nishida, Y. and Bereiter, D. A. (2012), Trigeminal interpolaris/caudalis transition neurons mediate reflex lacrimation evoked by bright light in the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3492–3499. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08272.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received 5 April 2012, revised 25 July 2012, accepted 1 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!