Regulation of the ventral tegmental area by the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis is required for expression of cocaine preference
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 3549–3558, December 2012
How to Cite
Sartor, G. C. and Aston-Jones, G. (2012), Regulation of the ventral tegmental area by the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis is required for expression of cocaine preference. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3549–3558. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08277.x
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse Grants. Grant Numbers: R01DA017289, R37DA06214, T32 DA007288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!