Astrocyte activation and wound healing in intact-skull mouse after focal brain injury
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 3653–3664, December 2012
How to Cite
Suzuki, T., Sakata, H., Kato, C., Connor, J. A. and Morita, M. (2012), Astrocyte activation and wound healing in intact-skull mouse after focal brain injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 36: 3653–3664. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2012.08280.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- NIH/NCRR Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence. Grant Number: PR15636
- Department of Neurosurgery, University of New Mexico, USA. Grant Numbers: #23122513, #23300133
- Smoking Research Foundation (Japan)
- Takeda Science Foundation (Japan)
Please note: As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer-reviewed and may be re-organised for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset by Wiley-Blackwell. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Data S1. Exposure time and severity of photo injury (See also Morita_Fig S1).
Data S2. Tissue heating effect of light exposure.
Data S3. Cerebral blood flow change following photo injury.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.