Effects of low dose ketamine before induction on propofol anesthesia for pediatric magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 845–850, October 2004
How to Cite
Tomatir, E., Atalay, H., Gurses, E., Erbay, H. and Bozkurt, P. (2004), Effects of low dose ketamine before induction on propofol anesthesia for pediatric magnetic resonance imaging. Pediatric Anesthesia, 14: 845–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2004.01303.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Accepted 13 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!