Accidental intra-arterial injection through an ‘intravenous’ cannula on the dorsum of the hand
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 611–612, July 2004
How to Cite
Duggan, M. and Braude, B. M. (2004), Accidental intra-arterial injection through an ‘intravenous’ cannula on the dorsum of the hand. Pediatric Anesthesia, 14: 611–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2004.01319.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!