Suspected malignant hyperthermia in a child with laminin α2 (merosin) deficiency in the absence of a triggering agent
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 462–465, April 2006
How to Cite
SHUKRY, M., GURULI, Z. V. and RAMADHYANI, U. (2006), Suspected malignant hyperthermia in a child with laminin α2 (merosin) deficiency in the absence of a triggering agent. Pediatric Anesthesia, 16: 462–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2005.01742.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2005
- Accepted 28 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.