An unknown second tracheoesophageal fistula: a rare cause of postoperative respiratory failure
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 479–483, April 2006
How to Cite
HACK, H. and RAJ, N. (2006), An unknown second tracheoesophageal fistula: a rare cause of postoperative respiratory failure. Pediatric Anesthesia, 16: 479–483. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2005.01747.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2006
- Accepted 4 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.