Procedural sedation for insertion of central venous catheters in children: comparison of midazolam/fentanyl with midazolam/ketamine
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 358–363, April 2007
How to Cite
LUCAS DA SILVA, P. S., OLIVEIRA IGLESIAS, S. B., LEÃO, F. V. F., AGUIAR, V. E. and BRUNOW DE CARVALHO, W. (2007), Procedural sedation for insertion of central venous catheters in children: comparison of midazolam/fentanyl with midazolam/ketamine. Pediatric Anesthesia, 17: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2006.02099.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Accepted 5 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!