Airtraq optical laryngoscope intubation in a 5-month-old infant with a difficult airway because of Robin Sequence
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 699–700, July 2009
How to Cite
Vlatten, A. and Soder, C. (2009), Airtraq optical laryngoscope intubation in a 5-month-old infant with a difficult airway because of Robin Sequence. Pediatric Anesthesia, 19: 699–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2009.03038.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.