Section Editor: Jerrold Lerman
The effect of age on the dose of remifentanil for tracheal intubation in infants and children
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 19–27, January 2010
How to Cite
HUME-SMITH, H., McCORMACK, J., MONTGOMERY, C., BRANT, R., MALHERBE, S., MEHTA, D. and ANSERMINO, J. M. (2010), The effect of age on the dose of remifentanil for tracheal intubation in infants and children. Pediatric Anesthesia, 20: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2009.03190.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Accepted 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.