Intranasal flumazenil and naloxone to reverse over-sedation in a child undergoing dental restorations: comment
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 1, page 109, January 2010
How to Cite
Zanette, G., Favero, L., Manani, G. and Facco, E. (2010), Intranasal flumazenil and naloxone to reverse over-sedation in a child undergoing dental restorations: comment. Pediatric Anesthesia, 20: 109. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2009.03194.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!