Section Editor: Jerrold Lerman
The anatomic relationship between the internal jugular vein and the carotid artery in children after laryngeal mask insertion. An ultrasonographic study
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 62–64, January 2011
How to Cite
Nagaraja, R. G., Wilson, M., Wilson, G., Marciniak, B. and Engelhardt, T. (2011), The anatomic relationship between the internal jugular vein and the carotid artery in children after laryngeal mask insertion. An ultrasonographic study. Pediatric Anesthesia, 21: 62–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2010.03459.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Accepted 23 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!