Use of ultrasound-guided subcostal transversus abdominis plane blocks in a pediatric patient with chronic abdominal wall pain
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 88–90, January 2011
How to Cite
Simpson, D. M., Tyrrell, J., De Ruiter, J. and Campbell, F. A. (2011), Use of ultrasound-guided subcostal transversus abdominis plane blocks in a pediatric patient with chronic abdominal wall pain. Pediatric Anesthesia, 21: 88–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2010.03471.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!