President and Founder, Children of the World Anesthesia Foundation.
Brain temperature: heat production, elimination and clinical relevance
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 347–358, April 2011
How to Cite
Bertolizio, G., Mason, L. and Bissonnette, B. (2011), Brain temperature: heat production, elimination and clinical relevance. Pediatric Anesthesia, 21: 347–358. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9592.2011.03542.x
Section Editor: Brian Anderson
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
- Accepted 22 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.