The cost of being a caring mother: the ignored factor in the reproduction of marine invertebrates
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 6, pages 487–494, November 2000
How to Cite
Fernández, M., Bock, C. and Pörtner, H.-O. (2000), The cost of being a caring mother: the ignored factor in the reproduction of marine invertebrates. Ecology Letters, 3: 487–494. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2000.00172.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!