Beyond biodiversity: individualistic controls of invasion in a self-assembled community
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2004
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 121–126, February 2004
How to Cite
Meiners, S. J., Cadenasso, M. L. and Pickett, S. T. A. (2004), Beyond biodiversity: individualistic controls of invasion in a self-assembled community. Ecology Letters, 7: 121–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1461-0248.2003.00563.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2004
- Editor, M. Rejmánek Manuscript received 9 October 2003 First decision made 13 November 2003 Manuscript accepted 25 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!